If you stay informed about what’s going on in the scientific community, you may have already heard about several studies being conducted on the potential health impact associated with increased use of mobile phones. But you may not be aware of the research underway that adds other electronics to the list things that are potentially hazardous.
- Actually, one of these studies, sponsored by the World Health Organization (WHO) has been underway since 1996.
- Some of the key findings of their study on electromagnetic frequencies are published on the WHO web site, but I will summarize them here.
- Even at low frequencies, some external electric and magnetic fields can induce small circulating currents within the human body.
- The primary effects of radio frequencies (used in cell phones) is the heating of bodily tissues, but there is continuing concern about RF exposure to the head, due to the small radiating antennas within most mobile phones.
- Any electromagnetic field, regardless of frequency, represents one of the fastest growing environmental influences, and given the advances in technology, even a small health effect could have a major impact on public health.
- Without a doubt, short-term exposure to very high levels of electromagnetic energy can be a health hazard, but concerns have also been expressed about extremely low frequency (ELF) magnetic fields because they have been linked to an associated risk of childhood cancers.
While all this can sound a bit scary to the average person, there is something you can do to thwart the negative impact of electromagnetic fields. Philip Stein Teslar watches include an embedded natural frequency disk that emits the same frequency found naturally in the earth, and exposure to this frequency has been known to cause people to relax and resist stress. Philip Stein has developed three beautiful collections of their luxury Teslar watches, which have enjoyed very positive reviews from major media and several celebrities.
So, instead of worrying about exposure to electromagnetic fields, global warming, and world peace, do something positive about it and reduce your stress level in the process. Consider a beautiful Philip Stein Teslar watch.