Philip Stein recently introduced the world to the Fruitz watch brand. The hip brand continues in the tradition of Philip Stein – each watch is embedded with a natural frequency technology disk. Fruitz currently carries three collections: Fruitz Classic, Happy Hour and Fruitz Sorbet.
Every Philip Stein Fruitz Watch features:
1. Either a 43 mm or 36 mm dial. The larger of the two are a specific feature to Fruitz Happy Hour watches only. Fruitz Classic and Fruitz Sorbet collections all have the smaller dials.
2. A comfortable silicon strap that helps decrease perspiration or a stainless steel expandable bracelet, which looks incredible when you are dressed up or down. Fruitz Classic watches and Happy Hour watches feature the silicon strap, while the Fruitz Sorbet watches feature the expandable bracelets.
3. The natural frequency technology symbol composed of three curves, representing the notion that the universe is covered in natural frequencies.
4. A second hand that resembles a natural frequency wave, and minute and hour hands that are reminiscent of fruit leaves.
5. Fruit seed indexes; in some watches these are glow in the dark.
6. A laser cut sunburst dial.
7. A round shaped case.
Philip Stein Fruitz has received a warm response to its watches – and that includes enthusiastic cheers from Hollywood stars like Selena Gomez and Dakota Fanning.