ThePhilip Stein Fruitz Classic Blueberry Watch is a fun looking watch. The blue color of this watch seems to announce that joy and excitement have arrived. The strap is a solid blue color, while the dial’s faded blue emanates a softer, calming effect.
This Philip Stein watch is not only an eye turner; it is also super comfortable and durable. The silicon strap makes for a truly light wear, even more so with its grooved interior, which helps reduce perspiration. This is also a durable timepiece – the stainless steel case, which holds the 36mm diameter case in place, gives a sense of strength and long lastingness, while the 3 ATM water resistance level should hold the wearer in good stead too.
But this watch goes beyond being light, durable and fun to wear. It also possesses the signature Philip Stein natural frequency technology, which promotes overall health and wellbeing in the wearer.
This breakthrough technology replicates the natural frequencies found on earth. It communicates these frequencies to the wearer’s bio-field, via his or her wrist, and is therefore able to create a sense of balance, bringing the wearer more in touch with the natural earth.
This watch seems to be the perfect beach bag accessory. It also looks great on blue eyed individuals, as it brings out the blue glitter in their eyes.
Philip Stein recently introduced the world to the Fruitz watch brand. The hip brand continues in the tradition of Philip Stein – each watch is embedded with a natural frequency technology disk. Fruitz currently carries three collections: Fruitz Classic, Happy Hour and Fruitz Sorbet.
Every Philip Stein Fruitz Watch features:
1. Either a 43 mm or 36 mm dial. The larger of the two are a specific feature to Fruitz Happy Hour watches only. Fruitz Classic and Fruitz Sorbet collections all have the smaller dials.
2. A comfortable silicon strap that helps decrease perspiration or a stainless steel expandable bracelet, which looks incredible when you are dressed up or down. Fruitz Classic watches and Happy Hour watches feature the silicon strap, while the Fruitz Sorbet watches feature the expandable bracelets.
3. The natural frequency technology symbol composed of three curves, representing the notion that the universe is covered in natural frequencies.
4. A second hand that resembles a natural frequency wave, and minute and hour hands that are reminiscent of fruit leaves.
5. Fruit seed indexes; in some watches these are glow in the dark.
6. A laser cut sunburst dial.
7. A round shaped case.
Philip Stein Fruitz has received a warm response to its watches – and that includes enthusiastic cheers from Hollywood stars like Selena Gomez and Dakota Fanning.